Friday, November 10, 2017

Error'd: It Doesn't Mean What You Think it Means

"TRWTF here is I can't believe they shorted me on my change!" writes Diane B.

 

"I'm trying to order a shirt but I can't decide on which size to pick," writes Mark L., "I mean, is 03-XL bigger than 02-XL?"

 

Alex wrote, "So, Slack, exactly what would you say isn't working here?"

 

"I have a lot of questions about this agreement, but not nearly as many as it seems to have about itself," writes Dan B.

 

Josh writes, "Go figure. Here I thought 19 characters was between 6 and 30."

 

"Nevermind the national meterological services, Outlook has the most precise weather around!" wrote Kris L.

 

[Advertisement] Onsite, remote, bare-metal or cloud – create, configure and orchestrate 1,000s of servers, all from the same dashboard while continually monitoring for drift and allowing for instantaneous remediation. Download Otter today!


To read the full article, please visit The Daily WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment