Friday, September 15, 2017

Error'd: Have it Your Way!

"You can have any graphics you want, as long as it's Intel HD Graphics 515," Mark R. writes.

 

"You know, I'm pretty sure that I've been living there for a while now," writes Derreck.

 

Sven P. wrote, "Usually, I blame production outages on developers who, I swear, have trouble counting to five. After seeing this, I may want to blame the compiler too."

 

"Whenever I hear someone complaining about their device battery life, I show them this picture," wrote Renan.

 

"Prepaying for gas, my credit card was declined," Rand H. writes, "I was worried some thief must've maxed it out, but then I saw how much I was paying in taxes."

 

Brett A. wrote, "Yo Dawg I heard you like zips, so you should zip your zips to send your zips."

 

[Advertisement] BuildMaster integrates with an ever-growing list of tools to automate and facilitate everything from continuous integration to database change scripts to production deployments. Interested? Learn more about BuildMaster!


To read the full article, please visit The Daily WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment