Friday, October 14, 2016

Error'd: Breaking News! (or Just a Test?)

"Hey, Angela! Helio is working!" writes Lawrence R.

 

"While setting up a new IIS site on Server 2008 within a tightly controlled corporate intranet, I had to remember where the JavaScript setting was in IE 8 in order to test properly," Brian R. wrote, "Thanks Bing for taking me to a page that was very relevant to my issue, and had no other content to distract me from my goal."

 

"Yes, I think I'll join... wait, what!?" writes Simon.

 

Yeah, we may need to check into our SEO.

 

"I was trying to lodge a support ticket to my ISP and, well, it's good to see they're doing their best to prevent spammers," wrote H.

 

Connor O. writes, "Well, I suppose my email address could serve as my city in a futuristic world."

 

"Well, looks like I have a long way to go before I ever see 'inbox zero'," wrote Eric

 

[Advertisement] Onsite, remote, bare-metal or cloud – create, configure and orchestrate 1,000s of servers, all from the same dashboard while continually monitoring for drift and allowing for instantaneous remediation. Download Otter today!


To read the full article, please visit The Daily WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment