You know that new Taylor Swift treadmill commercial? Looks like there's a little bit of a sync issue between the time on her phone and the analog clock icon at 0:05.
Hans wrote, "Google News now appears to be adding political commentary to its headline summaries."
"That's a lot of notifications for only one document," writes Philip C.
Mattias wrote, "Go home Steam, you're drunk."
"Initially, I wondered why my package kept bouncing between Asia and North America," writes David D., "When I realized FedEx believed it actually traveled backwards in time 24 hours as it crossed the international date line, it all made sense."
Art writes, "So, if I drive my electric car backwards, does that mean I can save money on my electric bill?"
"The 'Copy text from picture' feature in OneNote is awesome, but sometimes, you'll get unexpected additions," wrote Antonio.
To read the full article, please visit The Daily WTF
No comments:
Post a Comment